Thursday, May 28, 2009

Family Pictures

My sister Erin, did some pictures of us almost 3 months ago, and I just now put them up on my walls in my house, and on my blog and facebook page. My camera broke awhile back and I have been saving for a new one, so that is mostly why I have not blogged. But I should have put these pics Erin took up awhile ago, because she did an amazing job.(for those of you who do not know, she has a blog page set up for her photography if you go to her blog page, you can see all her amazing photo shoots!) And she did them as a birthday gift for me, which was really sweet, too! I love my sisters so much. Anyway, here are a few pictures, and hopefully next week a new camera with some updates on my little family. I will be in Aberdeen with my Mom for the week and can't wait!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good to hear from you girl! The pictures are so good! :) Your family is adorable. Wish we could see you guys! Have fun in Aberdeen!

Ashley said...

Emzy YOur pictures do look great on the wall! Espeacially Joel in his shades! As Uncle Dwight would say, " YoWZA!" I wish I could be in Aberdeen with you this week but I had alot of fun with you at the beach! I im not looking for a thank you but I want you to know Mark and I had alot of fun with your Kids Sat! It was fun to get to bond with them! I love when Cam talks! HOw are YOu! YOur kids are so cute and we love them! I like that your your fun personality shines through everyone once in awhile! we think youre great and cant wait to see you soon!!!