Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pick some paper, ANY PAPER!

As some of you may have noticed, my blog page was missing for a few months, but I'm excited to be back and have a cute new page, much thanks to my patient sister, Erin. I kept telling her, I don't care what paper you pick, but then i'd say how about one with peaches and title it "peachy keen", or something with cherries so I could say "life is like a bowl of cherries" (or cher of bowlies??!) And then I'd say, but do whatever you want! Anyway, it was a good thing Erin was the one doing it because Ashley probably would've killed me!;) So I must say I love the end product and I'm excited to be in touch with my family and friends again.

3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Well done Erin! Em's page looks awesome!

Dianne said...

I would not have killed you.....the first few hours:)I might have needed to hurt you until you cried though;) just like aspen

Dianne said...

that was from ashley not dianne