Monday, October 6, 2008

Elmo and MMC

I have a sec. to write something because Bo is watching her fav. cartoon, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Cam is watching Elmo downstairs, which is his very favorite. His first distinct word was actually Elmo, not mom or dad. Pretty funny. Bodelle has been learning all sorts of words; it is amazing to see her remember words in books I read her; lately, she has been saying "honey pot-ez" and "yellow daffodil".(she loves her winnie the pooh books.) They have sort of switched places as far as where they sleep; Bo wants to sleep in Cam's crib, and Cam wants to sleep in her little bed. I think because she had to grow up so fast, she enjoys being baby-d once in awhile. Cam stays in the bed pretty well, but every night around 3 am, I hear little footsteps as he comes running in my room and jumps on the bed and gives me a concussion when he lays back with full force not quite clearing my poor head. ( why does this ring my bell, but not even seem to hurt him in the slightest bit?) Anyway, they are so beautiful to me and I feel so very grateful to have them. Sometimes I complain about the busy-ness, but what a beautiful gift from a loving Heavenly Father it is to be able to have a family!!!!!

9 comments:

Vicki said...

How cute. What a precious picture you paint with your words of their cute behavior. I know they are dolls! I'd so love to see them but it helps with the neat blog you have. :) Children are the best blessing of all. Love you, Aunt Vicki

Vicki said...

To answer the comment you left on my blog-Michelle was 5 when Derek, Byron and Kelly were born.

Michelle said...

Emily-your kiddos sound so fun! Do they play well together? They are blessings!

Love ya, Michelle

Trina said...

Hey Emily,
I missed seeing you this weekend and I felt so bad that I missed going to Idaho Falls with you. We had a busy day canning on Monday. How was your weekend? We had a great time at my sister's house. It is always fun to get with family. General Conference was wonderful as usual. Oh, and by the way I am so sad that I won't be seeing you anymore in the mornings. Boo! Who is going to protect me! Yikes! Well have a great day!

Ashley said...

I know you have been looking for me but Im not really trying to be a snob, Hunter has just been really sick and needing constant attention but i think things are looking up so I will catch up to you real soon! I love you
Im glad Bo thinks he is feeling better....:)

Greg & Andrea said...

Kids are so sweet and special. I know sometimes it can be hard but they are so worth it.

Kristi said...

I just love cartoons! :) I am glad they can watch a little tv and give you a moment. I love your babies too! When Derek called the other night and Bo answered I couldn't help but miss her and her sweet voice. She is so nice and cute. I wish Xander and Cam could search and destroy things together too. :) One day. We love you and your babies!

Louise said...

Hi Emily! Yes I survived Harvest It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be,I miss it, actually. How are you and the little kids doing? Are you coming over soon? :) Love, Lollo

Erin Fanello said...

I was thinking the same thing just the other day, sometimes they drive you crazy but when I sit there and just take in his face I feel like there is nothing more beautiful and nothing I love more than my little man! Your kiddies are so cute and I am glad that you are enjoying them!